Standard Chartered Securities India Limited
  • Reg. Number INA000014580
  • ValidityMar 17, 2020 - Perpetual
  • TypeSebi Registered Investment Advisor
  • About

    Standard Chartered Securities (India) Limited (SCSI) is a leading broking company with over 25 years of experience. SCSI is registered as a trading and clearing member with Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE) and National Stock Exchange of India Limited (NSE).

    SCSI is a subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank – India’s largest international bank (in terms of branch network) with 100 branches in 43 cities and have been operating here since 1858.

    We have been serving a diverse customer segments, Retail Banking, Private Banking as well as Corporate Banking.

    Why SCSI?

    At SCSI, we aim to offer simplified investment solutions that provide long-term value to our customers. Access a range of products like Equities, Derivative including Currency Derivatives, Margin Trading Facility, Non-Discretionary Portfolio Management Services, Exchange Traded Bonds and Funds, Initial Public Offerings, Equity SIP and more in just a few clicks.

    Transact Conveniently: The SCSI 3-in-1 account provides a single login facility and hassle-free convenient trading through our online web platform and SC Trading mobile app, amongst other benefits. Access to Market Insights: We have a dedicated team of research analysts who work independently to provide investment and trading recommendation to our customers.

    Access to trained specialists and customer care focus: A network of Relationship Managers and Customer care executives offer efficient execution backed by in-depth research and expertise to customers across the country. We have presence in India’s metro cities through 5 branches.

    Our History

    Standard Chartered Securities (India) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Standard Chartered Bank (Mauritius) Limited (SCBM), which acquired the company from Securities Trading Corporation of India (STCI) over 2008-2010. Prior to the acquisition, Standard Chartered Securities was known as UTI Securities Limited (UTISEL).

    On August 23, 2007, SCBM agreed to acquire UTISEL from STCI in three tranches. As a part of first tranch, SCBM acquired 49% stake in UTISEL on January 11, 2008, after which, the name of the Company was changed from UTISEL to Standard Chartered-STCI Capital Markets Limited w.e.f. January 17, 2008.

    SCBM acquired further 25.9% stake in the Company on December 12, 2008, as a part of second leg of the transaction and increase its total stake from 49% to 74.9% in the Company.

    As a last part of the acquisition, SCBM increased its stake to 100% in the Company by acquiring the residual stake of 25.1% from STCI on October 08, 2010. Consequently, the Company became the wholly owned subsidiary of SCBM and was re-named Standard Chartered Securities (India) Limited.

    GST Registration Number for Standard Chartered Securities (India) Limited

    Contact Person
    Julie Badani
    Registered Address
    2nd Floor, 23-25 M. G. Road, Fort, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, 400001
    Communication Address
    2nd Floor, 23-25 M. G. Road, Fort, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, 400001